"He did everything that he told me he would do and the results were exceptional!!! I was well pleased."
"A huge thank you for fixing my face, especially my eyes... It was so wonderfully subtle"
"Dr. Harley is the most caring and compassionate doctor I've encountered."
"From every standpoint I would highly recommend Dr. David Harley."
"Dr. Harley’s one-on-one, hands on approach, and willingness to spend extended time, made me feel that we were really working together."
"If I were to have further cosmetic procedures, another surgeon would not even be a consideration."
"Dr. Harley is exactly the kind of physician everyone wants."
"(Dr. Harley) made me feel comfortable and excited about the procedure. I think I slept through most of it."
"Dr. Harley was highly recommended to me as being one of the most qualified surgeons who could perform a Mini-Lift."
"I felt like Dr. Harley was more of a friend to me than a doctor. He is so friendly, caring, and ‘down-to-earth.’ I felt completely comfortable with him."
"(Dr. Harley and his staff) will always have a special place in my heart!"
"Dr. Harley was very professional and has an enjoying and reassuring manner that puts one at ease. He made the experience positive and really takes the apprehension out."
"Besides being an excellent surgeon, he is a wonderful human being."
"Friendly and interested in his patients. He is not only my doctor, he is now my friend."
Directions to Asheville Office
View Larger Map
From Interstate 40
- If traveling west, take Exit 50A; if traveling east, take Exit 50 (US-25 South/Hendersonville Road)
- Continue south for approximately 2 miles
- Office is the beige building on the right, directly across from Ballard’s Appliance Company and Valvoline
From Interstate 26
- Take Exit 37 (State Hwy 146/Long Shoals Road)
- Go east on Long Shoals Road (toward the gas stations), traveling approximately 2 miles
- Turn left onto US-25 North/Hendersonville Road
- Continue approximately 3 miles
- Office is the beige building on the left, just over the crest of the hill, across from Ballard’s Appliance Company and Valvoline